View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #339 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

i would like to see Le fight the winner of belfot / bisping unless thats a title contender or maybe even brian stann something in that range

if he was 5-6 years younger and had started MMA eariler in his career i would like to have seen him fight silva but not now. i like the guy but anyone who had is face rearranged by 40% wanderlei is only gonna go so far. i hated it for rich but this does put a nice stamp on Le's career. i mean breaking a spent frank shamrocks arm and getting a revenge KO because you were showing off against scott smith the first time didnt quite cut it.. this was is most legitimate accomplishment in the cage so good for him he seems like a great dude

a fanboy fight would be him vs machida and that might be unlikely but i read machida wanted to maybe go to 185 and i think he would have to loose to henderson for that to be a possibility as a win would get him back in the 205 title "mix"

Last edited by MC; 11-10-2012 at 07:03 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote