Thread: new girl, AZ.
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #30 (permalink)
Xancara
Base Member

Drives: 370intheworks.
Xancara is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xancara

Thank you so much for all the welcomes and helpful suggestions! Also, sorry for anything I missed below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Hi there welcome to this forum.

I really like it when a female joins the forum it seems all radars are being channeled this way.

Nice to know that the 370Z is your choice probably to replace your Benz?
But how about a replacement for your fiance would you be in the market as well?
Ha. Thanks! I'm not sure I'll be selling the Benz just yet, it's nice to drive and it'll be my back-up once the Z starts going under the knife lol. And I'm always looking to replace him lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Welcome.

I wouldn't worry so much about the ugly 2013 front clip. Just go ahead and replace it with a front fascia and start making your car your own to seperate you from the rest of the Z's.
You have a very valid point. But I'd rather be happy with the way it looks and spend that money on something performance related.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikes350z View Post
If I could, I'd try to sway you into getting the manual, but the automatic is fun and practical for traffic driving, since you are in phoenix I will say that whatever Z you choose, you will definitely need an oil cooler or an updated one should you opt for a 12' or 13' Z...
Thanks for the heads up. If I find a nice manual for the right price I'd go for it. Just depends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
I haven't been yet as I have been in this TT Build since may. Once I get the Z back /fingers crossed the end of next week, I'm hoping to pop up there and check it out. Oh and surprise to Gilbert daily I would opt for an AT also lol
Nice! I can't wait to see it. I miss our tt'd Z. We got so carried away with it though. Stroked from a 3.5 to a 4.07, overbore to 96mm, sleeves, low compression pistons, billet crank, forged rods, ported and polished heads, the list was so long. And yeah, during rush hour lol. Hellish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
Hi Brooke!

I will be on the lookout for a good priced 7A/T in the area for you. I currently have an 09 auto. Love it. We have a ton of Z meets out here in the Scottsdale/Tempe/Phx area.

If you don't find one- you can ride shotgun
Thank you! haha, sweet. I definitely call shotgun till I find one.

Last edited by Xancara; 11-10-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Xancara is offline   Reply With Quote