View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #117 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm running long tubes with every bolt on to the motor and exhaust. Only thing I don't have is a flywheel/clutch upgrade. I was at 316 with it's best run, but was untuned. I don't think a tune was going to get me 14whp. My baseline was 266-270 FYI. My tuned numbers are 10-12whp off, but I'm thinking it was heat killing the numbers.

Anything over 50 is doing great, over 60whp over baseline is an anomaly, a gracious dyno or a combination of low temps, full bolt ons, tuning, low elevation, and at least a dynojet. The dyno I've been using is reporting around 18-20% drivetrain loss in crappy Vegas weather and elevation.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote