View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #115 (permalink)
Megan370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
Megan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond reputeMegan370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
i know people with LTH gen 3 and CBE and tunes in person.. dont need to look at someone far away's profile. you do not just gaine 50-60whp from that.

So again, please provide some actual proof in the form of dyno sheets from multiple people.. as you stated.. typical gains are.. so to be typical it must happen alot.
well you are wrong as I did gained about 68whp without vvel tuning.
dyno sheet are also around.
doesnt matter what we tell you that it can be done you will just not believe.

as the guy previously look at my Journal and you will see what was involve to get this high.

-custom CAI & MAf tube (Stillen ver3 are very similar in term of adding power)
-custom TB
-custom HR intake manifold (which usualy give a lower peak power than the VHR)
-PPE step long tube header
-custom x-pipe & straight flow muffler
-Uprev tuned by me.
-lightweight crank pulley *NST*

there is still power to be had with a stock VQ37vhr engine but I blew the engine before I was almost done with the next project

edit; I removed the A/C delete from the list because that was after my last dyno session.

Last edited by Megan370z; 11-05-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Megan370z is offline   Reply With Quote