View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
With styling cues now being copied from the Audi S- series and R8, from what it looks to me. The gen-sedan concept no longer looks like a dull copy of both Mercedes and Lexus sedans. I would call that a good thing to a point, but the bad part is some of the design cues are way too direct to the Audi in the concept... Body lines do look very clean and high end though... If the production model can take these cues without looking like a blatant Audi ripoff? This may be the next sub $50k gotta have it sedan???
We'll have to see as this concept evolves...

2013 Hyundai Genesis Concept Car - YouTube

The question that strikes me now is... What sports car will the next gen... gen-coupe be a clone of? The S5 audi???
I was watching a car show (don't remember which, Motor Week or Fifth Gear), and they mentioned the fact that Kias these days look great because they hired a lead designer away from Audi. Kia and Hyundai are sister companies. So, with all that in mind, it doesn't surprise me in the least that the designs are beginning to run together.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote