View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:07 AM   #1069 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN SHRRK View Post
I pulled into a Subway, came to a stop in a parking space and LIGHTLY touched the curb in front of me (never done that before) and shattered my Stillen splitter into 3 pieces.
Came home (without even going inside Subway cuz I was too pissed, so no sandwich) and took off my bumper and removed the piece of splitter still attached. Then went inside the house and ordered the Ings+1 splitter and side blades.

Aside from all that, had a great morning, just me and the Z. Took a drive to Julian on the windy road to test out the Whiteline front sway bar I installed last week. What a difference. Best time I've had driving the Z.
I love happy endings!