View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gungrave View Post
So quick question. I know 180 Customs and Mr Works made them, but not sure if either still do. Anyway does anyone still make the custom headlights with the blue "landing zone" LED's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Z JT View Post
Any body have a reputable source of buying LEDs that will last a long while. The ones I have keeps on flickering.
There is a local guy in SoCal who has AMAZING reviews, hiw forum name is PaperBoy... And he got a new account which is GYY, PM me and I'll forward your contact info to him. His prices are VERY reasonable
$100 crack open/seal fee, I think its $100 to do the landing strip, and some extra to paint...

Big thanks to a local headlight modifier!

I will have him do the landing strip and dual halos and upgraded projectors for both once I can scrap together some $$$
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote