View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armhunter View Post
If your car is tuned for the Nismo exhaust then yes, you wont feel the gain, you guys need to get the car tuned for the exhaust installed or it wont do you any good! I dont think people should talk down a company, unless they have done everything they can. If you got your car tuned for the FI CBE and still lost power etc.. then fine, talk crap.. but until then, why?
I am not trying to talk down a company here why would I. I am simply telling the truth what happened to my car. Matter of fact I still think FI exhaust is a sick exhaust system. But I just want to give OP a heads up the exhaust won't give you much differences on NA cars. Not just fast intensions but all aftermarket exhaust in general. It's better then misleading people here. I probably will get FI exhaust myself again but I could care less about the performence gain not untill I boost my car.
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote