Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 07:30 PM   #327 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Joe,

I stopped in to see Jeff on Wed. (I think) and he had not started on the parts yet. Im guessing since I said 2-3 weeks would be ok it will probably take 3 weeks lol. I am so amped for this it isnt even funny, and it sucks I have to wait another month or two for wheels now!

Peter @ Forgestar said they are swamped with orders for SEMA but will get on my set ASAP for our photo shoot we have planned.

I cant wait to see the headlights! I dont think I have ever saw an all MBlue housing (everyone seems to go with black) so im stoked to see how it comes out.

Were you able to get a good idea for your demon eyes while taking mine apart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut_N_Much View Post
MMMM, those rims are tasty.. Looking good! How soon before your body kit will be ready..

I can't wait to see this car in the sunlight all together... I'll ck in with you Sunday with some updated pics of the lights.