View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:11 AM   #8404 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
After 8 years, 2 months as an ERP Analyst for Clients First Business Solutions -- today is my last day. I am going to the office to spend the day re-capping the open projects and deals I am on and say my goodbyes. It should be an odd day and of this am fairly certain. After that, I am driving back to the Sacramento airport in the 370 to pick up my 78 year old mom who is visiting for the weekend. She likes spirited Z car driving, so I may indulge her a bit. She will get to see her great-granddaughter Faye for the first time and I told her to also bring her "grubby" clothes so she can help out with some window trim painting.

Have a great day all of my Z brothers and sisters (and honorary daughter Ms. Pint).

Mr.onzedge, all the best on the new 'chapter' coming up on 29th

Have a good spirited Z driving with mom...