View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:34 PM   #8228 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
hello everyone. still no z action due to rain and stupid Chicago weather.

so after searching the forum I realized no One has dynoed the r2c intake on a 370z nor collected iat Information while standing and while driving. anyone hear anything about these intakes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Funny you should mention that. I just posted in the Austin thread that I was contemplating putting my stock intakes back on and running a dyno and then reinstalling the R2C intakes for comparison dyno. Unfortunately, I have virtually zero availability on Saturday. I might try to squeeze in a dyno with them installed, but I definitely won't have time to do both intakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Make JAR go to the dyno day this Saturday in Austin without his installed and then install on site.
I want to! No time

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |