View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
Fearless_Z
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Nissan Z Nismo
Fearless_Z is on a distinguished road

I really appreciate everyone's input and opinions on this. It really means alot. See, im only 21, and the only reason i was able to afford the 370z was because of a family owned car dealership, which i use to work, so i got the car below MMR, saved myself a good deal of money there. I dont want to put the car ahead of my child or family, and never will i do that. I guess im just trying to see if i can afford the luxury of life a little while being able to maintain a stable family. But you cant always have your cake and eat it too. Im still not out of that stage in life where all i depend on is myself and i could do everything i wanted without having to worry about anything else. Just didnt expect it to change this fast. But thats how it happens sometimes. I suspect that im going to keep the Z for now and possibly find another 4 door sedan thats affordable. The mother has a 4 door sentra, although it has 300k miles on it so were not really relying on it. But with my income and hers, im sure we'll mantain. Either way it goes, my child's well being will come first.
Fearless_Z is offline   Reply With Quote