View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Z-Girl 12
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Spirited
Z-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond reputeZ-Girl 12 has a reputation beyond repute

After reading the 50 page thread on the FI CBE I was sold lol. The 3 month wait was total torture but well worth the wait! Couldnt stop drooling over the cf canisters...jus amazing. I've had Tanabe, DC Sports, Apexi, _HKS so I was paranoid it was goin 2 sound LOUD and more LOUD but no. Jus great quality. My tech was impressed with the quality and the sound. No lawnmower sound jus nice exotic and throaty. Cold start makes me smile every morning, my initial concern was it was louder than i expected but it took me no time 2 get use to. I jus got back from Orlando and was wondering how loud it would be at 80. 6th gear and quiet until i stepped on it. Love it, love it, lov it. I do hav 2 creep through my neighborhood tho lol. Trust me i dont think anyone has had any regrets. DO IT...the longer u wait the longer u really wait!
2014 Nismo #565 Fast Intentions CBE/HFC/Swift/SPC/RJM/H&R-15/20mm/Z1 CAI/Headers/Intake Manifold w/Uprev Tune 328.31whp/263.64tq
Z-Girl 12 is offline   Reply With Quote