View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Westbound
Base Member

Drives: Honda
Westbound is on a distinguished road
Default New kid on the block here............questions!

Greetings to all from Arizona! I am not a 370Z owner as yet, but very much hoping to be very soon. Although the 370Z is everything I have ben looking for, there appears to be one major issue that I am having difficulties with and that being the engine overheating problem. I have spent a tremendous amount of time doing research on this matter and continue to come up with the same conclusion...............even though The Nissan Company is and has been aware of this problem, the problem continues. I have also spoken with a number of Nissan Dealership sales people and service managers and they all do the same thing, they simply play dumb! Maybe I'm missing something here but so far, it appears the engine overheating issue continues today as it has in the past. I might add that I live in Arizona and very hot temps are the norm in my area so an overheating engine is a much larger issue for me.

My question..............Has Nissan addressed this issue and if so, what model year did they take care of the problem?

Your speedy response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Greg
Westbound is offline   Reply With Quote