View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Excessive water from RH side front

Been noticing this recently and wondered if it was common. I get a pretty good puddle of water (1' x 1' or so) from right behind the right front wheel when I park. It's been in the 60's / 70's recently so neither the AC or heat has been running excessively. And that's just after a short drive. Where I park at work is slightly downhill and slopes to the right.

Can't tell exactly where it's coming from (dripping off the inside of the skirt) and we haven't had rain for a while so I don't think it's trapped water. And it's definitely water - no smell to it.

Does everyone get that? Is the climate control just that good at pulling water out? Just seems like a lot.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote