View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #6239 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Hello Ms.BC20, Mr.eastwest2300, Mr.GaleForce, Mr.Isamu, Mr.Nismo89, Mr.onzedge, Ms.Pintsize725 and those who are still

hey Nismo89, how's everything going?? Court case looking good??
right now our end is at a stand still. since we are waiting for them to respond to us ( they have until the 31st of this month) and if they dont respond to us, then it gets kicked back into investigation.

although ive already had a report that they think im lying about some things. i just laugh because right now they are grabbing at straws trying to falsely accuse me of this and that because they know they are in the wrong.

the lawyer office i recently contacted have dealt with IKEA's lawyers (jackson and lewis office out of Virginia) and the office told us if they know we are representing you... they know they have a real fight on their hands. and we often win. not always but very often we win against them. if your case does infact go to court, contact us, but right now we dont want you spending money for no reason. we are just here for advising you at this point. BUT keep in touch with us, let us know what is going on and if the case goes to actual court. they will have a real battle on their hands... when they hear WE are representing you. theres a reason why our law firm and lawyers are voted as "super lawyers" . keep in touch!

so thats whats going on there!