View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven88 View Post
Hey guys, I'm sort of in a dilemma here...I need you guy's help and your input in regards to sport package...

Okay so most of the items that come with the sport package, I do not even need...

Synchro Rev match = I could careless about that...I do my own heel toe!

19 inch wheels and tires = I'm planning to upgrade to aftermarket

Front & Rear spoilers = I could care less about looks, front spoiler looks ugly as hell anyway

VLSD Rear Diff = this is something I WANT...I heard LSD is always ftw...now my question is, does the stock Nissan one blow anyway? I don't plan to track the car...just drive aggressively on the streets and occasionally canyon run...will there be a big difference between open diff versus sport package VLSD for my driving conditions?

Akebono BBK = This is also something I want too...but to be honest with you guys, I want to get 17 inch super lightweight wheels...the sport brakes will not clear 17s...but I know for sure the base model brakes will fit 17 inch just fine...they are 12.6 diameter rotors, which I believe are carry overs from 06-08 350Zs/G35's (correct me if I am wrong)....For those who own the non sport brakes, do they perform really well already? I would guess they do since 06-08 350Z's non brembos stopped very well already

So to wrap this all up, I want to spend my $3k on other items instead of buying Nissan's sport package....my main concerns are the VLSD and also the brakes...I'm just hoping the brakes are up to par with the huge akebonos as long as I slap on some wide/sticky street tires...and will I feel a huge difference with VLSD for street driving?

Thanks, any input is greatly appreciated!
[QUOTE]Front & Rear spoilers = I could care less about looks, front spoiler looks ugly as hell anyway/QUOTE]

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote