Thread: MLB Hotstove
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #246 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Gonna be a great finish and a fun postseason. I hope the O's win it all, but I have to temper that with realism. I'll root them on, even if their season ends within a week.
Putting away our differences the O's have battle hard this season. I'll root for the Yankees but the Playoffs bring a lot of surprises and our season can also end in a week.

The AL East is the toughest Division compare with the rest of the League.

GL tonight and the playoffs.
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote