View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by karotZ View Post
Hi enthusiasts,

I've got a problem, I just acquired a set of SSR Professor MS3 in Titan Silver: 19x9.5+12F and 19x10.5+18R wrapped in RE-11 in 265/35/30F and 305/30/19R, respectively. I'm dropped on H&R springs with close-to-OEM camber. The shop that sold it to me said that the offset will work even though I know that the recommended offset are +22F and +12R, and now the front tires rubs on the fender like hell even on slopes and slight road change. Now, the shop will not take it back and says I need to be in coils and that I need smaller tires and that I need a front camber kit. I'm just furious to find out that they want me to spend more just to make a set of wheels work. I dunno if I want these wheels anymore.... What do I do guys? Rolling the fender doesn't look promising.

Fixed.
Good gawd that looks awesome, nice choice on the MS3's

Rear fenders will need to be modified as others have said, if you're rubbing in the front you will need to run some negative camber or a smaller tire

I had a similar problem with my current setup so I rolled the rear fenders and went to a smaller size front tire and it rarely rubs in the front over big dips but never touches in the rear
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote