View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastaco View Post
I've been using this for a few days now, seems like a good app.

One huge question though, does it notify you in any way when you are nearing a reported police area? If so, do I have to be in navigate mode or can I just drive around with waze open and still be notified?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
curious about this myself...i had another wazer pop up on my screen this morning..maybe that's what happens ....
By notify if you mean a pop up message then no, what you can do is if you are on a highway or street you know are usually are full of cops, or you aren't sure if there are any, you can click menu, reports and click Police and see the police who are nearby or ones that are reported. Remember not all of them are reported. And also if you navigate to a certain spot, pick diff routes and each route will have a police icon on top of it to show you that route has cops. Also when you are driving that route you can actually see the cops in your gps. Pretty cool, I also run a radar detector app which helps too.

Also don't forget about the camera reports, speed cams are a major reason people get pulled over.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote