Thread: Z Club Start-Up
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

...REMINDER... REMINDER...REMINDER...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulZ370 View Post
GuyZ and GalZ,

We will be meeting on Saturday, Sep 29th at 1:30pm at Johnny's Pizza in Covington to further discuss Auto Club start-up plans. Be there if you want to contribute your opinions and ideas to building a successful and fun Car Club. Johnny's Pizza is located in Northpark Village Shopping Mall close to Zia's, McAllisters, Lee's Hamburgers and Menche's Ice Cream shop. Here is the website where you can find the Menu :
Johnny's Pizza House Menu

Be there to be a Grass Roots part of this organization. We need your support AND your Input!
I will be about half hour early at Johnny's Pizza to block off a section where we can all park our Z's together. I will be passing by the place tonight to talk to the manager and have him get us a table for about 12 persons for Saturday. Let me know if you are coming (with or without company) so I can make adjustments to the seating and parking as needed.

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote