Thread: MLB Hotstove
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #227 (permalink)
Roadster4Us
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Roadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to allRoadster4Us is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post

Until otherrwise they win the big game and continue for a few years and prove me wrong, Yes a call it LUCK!. Then I will give due were due is deserve.

NOTE: : The Baltimore Orioles have won the World Series three times: 1966 (Los Angeles Dodgers); 1970 (Cincinnati Reds); 1983 (Phillies).
You better start reading your own posts Jose. You brought up until they win the big game (World Series right?) and you brought up the Orioles World Series wins. I then bring up the fact that the Yanks have only one World Series win in the past ten years, now you switch it to just playoffs.

Not crying over the payroll issue, it's just a fact and I am fine with it. I am just not a fan of the Yankee fan superiority attitude when the fact is that the Yankees can afford to buy all the best players at crazy salaries. Lets see how good a team the Yankees can field with a 100M payroll.

I am impressed that you have determined my knowledge of baseball from a few posts here.

Regardless of what happens, The O's have had a great season (not a lucky one) and I expect the upswing to continue. Of course that is being said with my obviously limited baseball knowledge.

2013 Camaro ZL1
Roadster4Us is offline   Reply With Quote