View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #290 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hey Paul - I ha a very similar incident in my G37S on the Causeway a few years back. Dumb-arse tried to merge at the last second getting onto the Bridge on the southshore by jumping the line and couldn't make it past me and ended-up getting stuck behind three other cars.

He raced up to me once on the bridge and started running his mouth. I just opened my sunroof and flipped him off. He dropped back, pulled out his cell phone and waived it at me.

As soon as I passed the first crossover, a cop pulls out and follows me all the way to the draw bridge. Apparently, there was nothing he could pull me over for, so he just pulled into the next crossover.

Between the draw bridge and the end of the Causeway, the douche bag catches up to, pulls along side me and flips me off. I looked at him and just laughed. That really pizzed him off. I followed him all the way up 190 laughing at him as he looked nback in his mirror until I got on I-12.

If the cop had pulled me over, I would have pointed out the jerk as he passed up, and told the cop to go after him.

Glad I don't have to cross that bridge anymore!
Yep - I guess Causeway PD gets their share of what I'm going to term as "Phone Road Rage"... ie, if you can't beat them on the road, call them in and try to make their lives miserable just to get back... a lot of Douches...

Lucky Dog you - I see you moved to Houston...LOL.. Drivers there are worse!!! Maybe not so lucky??

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote