View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:47 AM   #40 (permalink)
A-Train
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Zed
A-Train is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by danelonson View Post
I used to own a 2005 WRX STI before the Z and the same day I got the car I quickly noticed something that I was not used to with a car, that as soon as someone else with a WRX (regardless of year) would see me they would beep and wave. In the 7 years I had this car not once did I pass by a WRX and they wouldn't acknowledge me. Many times I would be driving and hear a beep and as I would look at my rearview mirrors sure enough it was a WRX driver that had passed me and would be sticking their hand out the window waving.

My question is, why don't 370Z drivers do the same? I understand that this car is not as rare as the WRX (at least in Miami) but you don't see them that often either. Is there a reason for this? I also have a sportbike and people wave at me all of the time regardless of what motorcycle they're riding.

Just wondering why not with the 370Z?
Yeah, all the time! Fellow Z drivers are really cool for the most part. The teenagers in the crappy Honda Civics are what really annoy me. No, I don't want to race your wannabe wind up toy!
A-Train is offline   Reply With Quote