View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:36 PM   #4807 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am ditching work for a couple of hours to go to downtown Sacramento (about 3 miles from home) to try to see and shoot pictures of the Shuttle Endeavour flying over the capital this morning.
Very cool! I wasnt even aware it was flying over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Welcome to the Thread of Lost Productivity!!!
O m g! So true!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Nice! Share the pics later. I'm totally bummed that I missed it flying over Austin yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ_LUMa3ubg
Oh well-theres no second chance-lol, i missed it totally! Ha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Good morning everyone...

Holy ****, what a week or two it has been... I was on vacation until Tuesday, then my brother-in-law, & his wife/kid and my sister-in-law are in town for the weekend, not even sure the Z is still in the garage, haven't slept more than 5 hours in several days, will be running around all weekend.

I'm not kidding in the slightest when I say, I was glad to come to work today so I could relax and get some peace and quiet!

I hope you're all doing well, I don't have time to read the 85 pages I missed so forgive me if I am uninformed of anything.
Hilrious! You are funny man!! Gawd-no reps to give! Oh! I know!! I will "like" it for ya!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
statistics about people circle-jerkin' each others' posts?

Color me impressed
thats all reps are anyway so bite me.

Last edited by blackcherry20; 09-21-2012 at 12:40 PM.