View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #4806 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

well today has been a rather busy morning! been on the phone for the last 30min with my rep with this whole Court thing with my employer and hes supposed to be calling me back here shortly to talk more about it but he definitely agreed this case, my case is definitely one of those in which call for the big guns, big money and the right thing to be called for, the Lawyer i had with the initial meeting with the Employer, is basically out the door, didnt do me any good having him in the building because he didnt fight for me, i fought for myself. and to add to it, his thinking was all over the place, so im thinking about getting my file back from him and calling this other law firm i found that were recently labeled as "super lawyers" in which will fight for me more so than this guy, considering my situation. " for the amount of threats, harassment, and ultimatums exc and i had my life threatened... this case is defintely up there

we will see....