Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:56 PM   #508 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
CL Front Pads arrive sometime tomorrow. Gonna see if they can clean up these rotors or if I need to chuck rotors again . Then I need to see how RC6 + XP8 works for front/rear balance, but I bet it's pretty ok. I was tempted to order some rear RC5+ with them, but I'm a little scared they'd be too aggressive in the rear for this car and get me back into heavy ice-mode issues.
I actually think the co-efficient of friction is higher on the XP8's than it is on the RC5+. I believe XP8 is around 0.58-0.60 and the RC5+ is about 0.4. Problem is I think the RC6 is about 0.5, so with 0.6 is the rear it could be trouble. The ABS likes the low friction a lot better but the rear has to be the same or lower than the front.