Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #507 (permalink)
VoBoy
Base Member

Drives: 06 350z
VoBoy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Yeah I'll be there in November for sure.

I had to go back and watch again once I realized I could use your right mirror to see when I was close after that first pass. After you went back in the lead the second time I seem to vanish though. Let me dig through my list of excuses...

It's funny that in two places we made pretty much the same mistake but on different laps (going too deep in the U-turn after the front straight, and kicking the tail out on the sweeper to the back straight). I was kinda slipping all over the place that run, but it was a fun end to a long weekend

I don't think I've ever heard my own car going all out before, from an outside perspective. 5:10 into the vid, love that sound. Fast Intentions exhaust is awesome
Haha yeah I noticed the same thing! Funny how having some friendly competition with people ya know brings out some bad driving practices! I know was scaring my instructor a bit, throwing almost everything he taught me over the weekend out the window for a lap or two there!

As for after the second pass, I'm sure you had a ton of feedback to digest from your instructor and then traffic!

We need to line up more often... I'm not sure why we didn't earlier in the weekend. Our cars are pretty evenly matched.. or drivers! At least until one of us gets a 1up mod on each other haha.

Yeah I haven't heard my exhaust from the outside, and I get a lot of compliments this time around with this new exhaust than the previous single.

Hopefully you'll have your gadgets working right at the next event and you can record my cars funky sounds.
VoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote