Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:04 AM   #506 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'll be there in November for sure.

I had to go back and watch again once I realized I could use your right mirror to see when I was close after that first pass. After you went back in the lead the second time I seem to vanish though. Let me dig through my list of excuses...

It's funny that in two places we made pretty much the same mistake but on different laps (going too deep in the U-turn after the front straight, and kicking the tail out on the sweeper to the back straight). I was kinda slipping all over the place that run, but it was a fun end to a long weekend

I don't think I've ever heard my own car going all out before, from an outside perspective. 5:10 into the vid, love that sound. Fast Intentions exhaust is awesome

Last edited by wstar; 09-18-2012 at 12:22 AM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote