View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Totally Agree!

Your first comment made me
Your 2nd comment is so true as I have received great comments about my rims, got the sport rims though, but they've been bashed on here as well.

What color and which dealer?
The Z hasn't been bashed so much as people having differing opinions. A fanboi would call someone else not agreeing with a subjective opinion a bash.
What has been criticized and rightfully so is that the Z had the most subtle refresh compared to other cars yet has the second highest price hikes after the BMW 1/3 series and camaro SS. Mustang has made dramatic changes with a very low increases over the last 4 years. So has hyundai genesis coupe. Mazda Rx-8, mitsubishi evo and subaru wrx have only had mild changes with mild price hikes to match.
Not comparing the cars as performers... But what we got as a refresh package by price and features. New shocks, front fascia and mild bump in quality in the lower cockpit doesn't quite ring as an "epic refresh". Just like the gencoupe, the front end is hit or miss... And even over there they don't seem to be as offended by differing opinions as here. In the end, we love the Z and we still think the Z is a great car. Some won't agree which way the Z is going. I'm not a proponent of catering to the U.S. soft azzes when europe,middle east and asia seem to be happy with the Z34. We're the only country with Z issues and bullying nissan into selling out due to our corporate influence in the global market through mass negative publicity. We already have mustangs and bimmers. We don't need the Z to be like them.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 09-15-2012 at 07:43 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote