View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #4148 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbigby64 View Post
I left the Z home today, and it will remain home for a while. I injured my lower back while playing tennis on Wednesday. I abruptly changed directions in order to hit a ball that my opponent hit behind me and tweaked my back. My back injury hurts when I get in and out of the Z so it's the van for me for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, I'll be back on the court and in my Z in a week.

With that said, my opponent and I split sets, but we decided that the time was too late to play a 3rd ... 10:10 pm. Both of us were approaching our bed times. After being up 5-2 in the first set, I lost it 7-5. However, I got up 5-2 again in the second set, and was able to close it out 6-2. It's been a long time since I was up 5-2 in a set, and lost it. I wasn't pleased. In the second set, I said to myself, "Not this time!"
Hey Mr.bbigby64, hope your lower back will recover soon, you might want to have some massage done and rest it for the week...

Must be a tough lost on the first set with giving away the last 5 games in a row... but seems you pick up your game quickly on the 2nd and finished it 6-2.. less than 35 mins I guess...

I hope I can go back to the court in about 2 to 3 weeks... have not been able to play for almost 10 weeks now.... my shoulder still hurts and feel tight...