View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #4147 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

I left the Z home today, and it will remain home for a while. I injured my lower back while playing tennis on Wednesday. I abruptly changed directions in order to hit a ball that my opponent hit behind me and tweaked my back. My back injury hurts when I get in and out of the Z so it's the van for me for the foreseeable future. Hopefully, I'll be back on the court and in my Z in a week.

With that said, my opponent and I split sets, but we decided that the time was too late to play a 3rd ... 10:10 pm. Both of us were approaching our bed times. After being up 5-2 in the first set, I lost it 7-5. However, I got up 5-2 again in the second set, and was able to close it out 6-2. It's been a long time since I was up 5-2 in a set, and lost it. I wasn't pleased. In the second set, I said to myself, "Not this time!"

Last edited by bbigby64; 09-14-2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Wording