View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 AM   #4136 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
G'mornin everyone! Today is going to suck for me. I went to a Z brothers house an hour and 10 minutes away to have a Resident Evil marathon to refresh ourselves so that we would be ready when the new one comes out. We finally got done at around 1:30am, then I headed home and tried (successfully) to not fall asleep at the wheel. Went to sleep at 3am, got up for work at 7am this morning. FML.

On a side note, I love the winter time here in Florida because it's never actually winter, just a brisk fall. I love being able to bust out all my coats and jackets for a month, and The Mistress loves the cold weather, she's always a bit peppier

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
nice bro!

Let's pew pew tonight!

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks