Thread: I hate ricers
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:04 PM   #48 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

I think my only road rage moment was right after I bought my '09 Z. A kid with a WRX sedan blew by me and cut me off intentionally so close he nearly clipped my nose and then slammed on the brakes and peeled out. This happened during a fresh light rain. I skidded and barely managed to get the vehicle under control but I saw red. I didn't try to catch up but followed him to the next light at which point he flipped me off and chucked an empty plastic pepsi bottle backwards at my car (he missed). This was at a red light.

I put on my hazards, got out of the car, calmly walked up to the drivers side door as hard as I could in my dress shoes (ha ha?). Was getting ready to freak out further and then looked and it was like some 16 year old jackass with his buddy and two girls in the back seat that looked terrified. I think I yelled "get out of the car" and he took off.

Not excusing my ridiculously childish / douchy behavior but it goes to show you that you are playing nutjob roulette any time you act like a dickbag on the road.