View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 01:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I don't think it's the service part that they won't do, its the warranty work. It totally undstandable considering that they probably have zero training on the Z, let alone with a GT-R. Even here there are specialized GT-R techs. To be honest, I wouldn't want these guys touching my car anyways. The warranty has limitations, especially on location, so you're pretty much out of luck since they don't sell the Z there.
Mike if you put it that way i can affirm your statement. No problem to go a lil bit far for service but they are really retards.

You know here a 2012 subaru STI is 65k? and a bmw M1 is 73k and M3 132k? audi TT is 90k? >.>

In 2008 they brought 4 350z's all A/T they wanted 57k (1 was specially ordered for the ex president son) for the base model they sold 2 and 2 still on sale LOL

How ever there is even an aventador here which is amazing. People got money to buy this kind of cars but Nissan doesn't have the balls to sell them. A shame

Weird thing is that the Operations Manager said they do sell the GT-R but not the Z while the sellers said no lol. Go Nissan >.>

Last edited by omm370z; 09-13-2012 at 01:39 AM.
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote