View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
sexZness
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: like it's stolen
sexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond reputesexZness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru View Post
they threw a wrench in the system, the show is now in conroe at papa's on the lake. which is great for all the dfw peeps cause conroe is like a suburb of dallas! however we will need to find a new meet up location. i am still doing the track day but the time to drive over from the track has increased significantly. ill keep the updates coming as i find out more info. nina are u guys rolling in with cy?
Yeah, just saw that change, man.. what the sht?! I was looking forward to Baytown! but oh well less, driving for us, I guess

I'm not sure we're gonna be cruising with Cy or not since he's now part of Hi Def he hasn't shown his face around since

We haven't ironed out the details just yet in case there's another change by ccm
Clarification #1: I'm not a bro...
[FONT="Garamond"]♥ Baby Zilla ♥ ~ Instagram: @SxZnS
Forgestar | FAST INTENTIONS | Berk | Injen | H&R | SPC | Seibon |
sexZness is offline   Reply With Quote