View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #4003 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
UGH, Ive stopped by a few threads this week and they are all full of nonsense BS. This place is really going to sh1t now that the ignorant youth is getting their hands on the car. SMH. Its sad to have been here since the begining and watched this place go to hell

This really is the only good thread.
and you know-we wouldnt be in this particular place but for circumstances that at the time seemed harsh-something great has come of it!! You should pop in more often alchemy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I fail to see what was funny or stalkerish but whatevs.
how goes it today chica?! Better than yesterday?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
it's why I stick to FI, OGs and here lol
Yeah yeah yeah...you just hang in OG to harass cwiz.... and occasionally shado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Dinner time and O's game time!
Who?!

<3 niz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Well, I'm a whore, so I check this thread, the OG Conference Room, the General Section, the Classifieds, the Other Vehicles section, and my local Mid-Atlantic section.

Keep this in mind: the image of me doing all this naked and eating cheetos.

Do it!!!