Thread: intake hack
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #33 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Man, too many guys dogging you every chance they get, I'd go get it dyno'd that way all this fuss over your idea and wether it works or not will be put to rest. S*** maybe you found the secret sauce other intakes are missing who knows.

I vote dyno it and we see whether it's a failure or success. I mean, if people are buying the ridiculously priced HKS without proper heat shielding (based on what others have said in this thread) and practically zero gains they should be excited about another alternative like this. Don't be saying "sorry I started this thread" over what these guys are saying until the numbers are in!

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote