Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #498 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, also I met our fellow forum member, I think TX_370Z? (oops, I got names mixed up earlier, I may still be wrong on matching up people to forum names here) out there at the track this weekend. They stuck him in Green because it was his first time out with Driver's Edge, although I think he already has a bit of track experience. I watched a couple of his sessions from the stands and he was looking really good out there, they really need to move up into Blue for the next time out, and I'm sure they will. Met another guy with a supercharged all-black 370Z out there as well, from Dallas, not sure if he's on this forum. Starting to see a lot more 370 action at these events lately, it used to be rarer. There's also an instructor running a Silver Nismo here, and one other Silver 370Z in one of the higher run-groups, that I've talked to a few times at the track but didn't run into this weekend. PM me your forums names if you're around here so I can keep track of all this heh

Last edited by wstar; 09-10-2012 at 12:18 PM.
wstar is offline   Reply With Quote