View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #60 (permalink)
pfdaxe
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Touring AT Sport
pfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to behold

Ok guys:

I just installed my rear view cam today. I made all of my connections (2). I do have a question if anyone can answer. I connected mine directly through the vid input in the center console and then provided power. I didn't buy a Navtool or any vid in motion since that wasn't my goal. I just wanted to add a rear cam.

My question is this: Is there a way to have the cam show and somehow by-pass the e-brake having to be up one notch? I don't feel the need to spend lots of $$$ just so I don't have to pull e-brake one notch. Everything else works great. So just looking for a e-brake work around.

Thanks!

EDIT: I guess I may have to get the Navtool unless I can find a work around/bypass for the speed sensor. Works great with the one-click until I go over 1mph. Damn speed sensor...(cryin' inside)

Cam in factory license plate mount with LED bulb:

Turned to AUX with e-brake pulled one notch:

Last edited by pfdaxe; 09-09-2012 at 05:50 PM.
pfdaxe is offline   Reply With Quote