View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #119 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
I see your point billet and I think its a valid point. If a manufacturer simply changes the material than it is not a replica anymore. So then a fair compromise would be for these other "replica" companies to stop offering the kit in the same material and only offer it in the "other" material that is not offered by the original manufacturer. I doubt this will happen but until then I think they have the right to be bashed (however not on this thread). So that would also give the original manufacturer an option that if they do not want the kit to be copied, then they must offer it in all materials such as FRP and Carbon.
Thank you, My point exactly. The Kit on my car has material that isnt offered on the original. JUST like the factory OEM mirror caps, etc... This kit was made different from material, to finish, to even clear coat finish unlike the original. My point to all of this, ITS A FREAKING CAR PIC THREAD I dont want to see my baby get locked because of TWO members

Only reason I was on the defensive end was simply because I was attacked and the post had no true value to this entire THREAD.....

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote