View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #116 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
What a mature response...

I liked it better when you were picking on that girl trying to start a carbon fiber business.

Not sure which of your rants was more classy?
Well WOW I apologize if I offended you in anyway but I am simply defending myself as any-other person would. You dont seem to bash 370ztune, A VENDER, for his thread bashing ON THE THREAD I STARTED, so it shows you have a personal issue of some sort with me/CFE when we, to my knowledge, have never attacked/bashed/insulted you.

I am only trying to make a valid point about replicas. MOST OF THE AFTERMARKET PARTS out there are REPLICATED from OEM design HOWEVER made with CARBON FIBER which isnt offered by NISSAN. HOWEVER, this is accepted by all and I agree it should because your receiving parts that are modified/development using material that the original source "NISSAN" doesn't offer. That is the EXACT same process with replica cf amuse kits. I simply wanted to build a FULL CARBON FIBER CAR, something I WANTED to accomplish WAY before a 370z even existed. I simply found a company that offers a full carbon fiber body kit. NOBODY OFFERS THAT OPTION. So a company that developed this "replica" amuse kit is similar in theory to SEIBON MAKING CARBON FIBER OEM STYLE MIRROR CAPS, HOOD, HATCH, DOORS... the material is different but this is acceptable... SO Why is this situation being treated any different?

Im just tired of everybody jumping on this REPLICA bandwagon. AND A FINAL REMINDER, we dont SELL any body exterior parts so again, this thread is simply a visual update on my project.

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO REPLICATE? WHENEVER A MEMBER DECIDES ON ONE PRODUCT RATHER THAN SPEAKING YOUR MIND ON EVERY REPLICATED PART THAT COMES TO MARKET... GO AHEAD AND SEND SEIBON SOME NOTIFICATION AS WELL SINCE YOUR UPLOADING THE LAW AND EXPRESSING EQUAL FAIRNESS WITH ALL REPLICATED PARTS THAT COME TO MARKET, NOT JUST THIS BODY KIT :/

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.

Last edited by Carbon_z; 09-06-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote