View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:11 AM   #115 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
Ahhh excuse you, your original post was nothing but a bash post. SECOND, the 10% and etc was purposely posted because you, considering you just mentioned that "aero parts have no legal blank", decide to turn this into a replica bashing thread when all this thread resembles is a updated blog about MY CAR. No promotions of business whats so ever HOWEVER you decide to bring in nonsense comments. Nobody is attempting to make a "QUICK BUCK" as you referenced it.... POWERHOUSE AMUSE simply DOES NOT MAKE an ALL CARBON FIBER KIT. I find it surprising that a REPLICA company made an all carbon fiber amuse kit rather than the original company.

Your company SELLS REPLICA mirror caps and side pillars... THOSE ARE EXACT REPLICAS of NISSAN design... GO BASH YoUR SELF

hypocrite.

PS: All these carbon fiber HATCHES and OEM Carbon Fiber HOODS and Carbon Fiber DOORS are replicas of original designs but yet you don't seem to have an issue with those. If you decide to use MATERIAL being the difference in your stance with this argument, then your absolutely crazy because thats exactly what your accusing me of doing

Finally, Anyway you argue this I will win. I do this for a LIVING, true full time LIVING, "Arguing". Your company site sells replica parts but yet your bashing me. Why dont I go bash your company for selling OEM style carbon fiber parts???? Your doing it to me in my VISUAL THREAD so why cant i do it in every thread you create to sale a product?? Only fair? right
Dumb-a$$ replicated hater

I have a replica carbon fiber amuse kit EVEN THOUGH AMUSE doesnt have a FULL carbon fiber amuse kit....So replica is better bwahaha I also have replica pillars, replica cf doors, replica cf hatch

What a mature response...

I liked it better when you were picking on that girl trying to start a carbon fiber business.

Not sure which of your rants was more classy?
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote