View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #3940 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Going forward I think there are a couple ways we can keep from interfering with the regular coffee meet schedule:

1) Don't schedule cruises on Saturdays

2) If a cruise is scheduled on a Saturday keep it relevant to that weekend's regular meet. So VA-area cruises would happen on VA meet weekends and vice versa for MD-area cruises.

Expanding further on #2, it might be a good idea to have a cruise departure around 10:30-11am or so such that the regular coffee meet could still take place. Someone wanting to attend the meet but not the cruise could still come by and see everyone. Then maybe you'd have a group running off for the cruise while others go home or go grab lunch etc.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Also, maybe 10AM is not a good time to meet for some people. It seems to work well for VA, but is another time better for MD? Think people!
Shedule cruises for any time you like. I just think we ought to still have the coffee meets for whoever wants to show. That's all I was saying.

Not just cruises, I think it should go for any scheduled event. Still plan to have a coffee meet unless otherwise stated.

I don't like having 3 consecutive meets in either of the two states. I'd like to keep alternating.