View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
Ahh cool, figured it was Marti with S&R before. I wonder what happened that caused the split.

How will this kit be different from the S&R kit? Since u were there for S&R's kit will this "new" option be any different than there's? Is it copied with just a different turbo and then sold as a "new" option? From the outside lookin in it just seems like ur copying there design and trying to fit a different or bigger turbo.

Just wanna help the community out and make sure it's not just a replica S&R kit being sold as a "new" option.
I am answering because Marti is a busy dude, and I was there for everything... it wasn't a "split" Marti got offered a hella better job... and took it... wise move imho
lol and dude, new piping, new turbo, new a lot of things...
PM me on how you think it looks like he is copying their design, a design he and Hendo came up with? I would really like to know.

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote