View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #92 (permalink)
anthonyy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lexus CT
anthonyy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet370 View Post
Are you guys replicating your previous thread that got deleted... lol Bullitt is a great person and I can vouch for him. No matter how much you hate him or hate what he stands for... I can tell you this, I have never witnessed him steal his customers money. I also understand that sometimes things happen, shipping company may damage a part and etc but he corrects the problem and helps out. You can attack him for failure to reply to post in a timely manner, or awful customer service or you could even hate what his business model represents but YOU HAVE never been a victim of his and you tend to make it appear that he stole something from you.

I recall a certain wheel manufacturer that disappeared, stole members monies, and never presented the customer with wheels... That's messed up...

You however make Bullitt " and yes I want to keep typing Billet lol" sound like a person with the description i listed above. No member on here is a victim of his and unless you lost money or waiting on parts then I have no idea why you would hate the guy..

AND NOBODY BETTER GET MY THREAD DELETED CAUSE YOU CAN RIGHT NOW LOL

Oh a side note: We are thinking of doing a carbon fiber sink for a bathroom
cf toilet seat. I would feel so boss taking my morning *****.
anthonyy is offline   Reply With Quote