View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:04 PM   #90 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
I never insulted a customer? It's against my standards. Unlike you posting people's personal info like on my350z... Why don't you take the my350z drama back to where it belongs on my350z and allow billet to have his thread back!

Back on topic!
Are you guys replicating your previous thread that got deleted... lol Bullitt is a great person and I can vouch for him. No matter how much you hate him or hate what he stands for... I can tell you this, I have never witnessed him steal his customers money. I also understand that sometimes things happen, shipping company may damage a part and etc but he corrects the problem and helps out. You can attack him for failure to reply to post in a timely manner, or awful customer service or you could even hate what his business model represents but YOU HAVE never been a victim of his and you tend to make it appear that he stole something from you.

I recall a certain wheel manufacturer that disappeared, stole members monies, and never presented the customer with wheels... That's messed up...

You however make Bullitt " and yes I want to keep typing Billet lol" sound like a person with the description i listed above. No member on here is a victim of his and unless you lost money or waiting on parts then I have no idea why you would hate the guy..

AND NOBODY BETTER GET MY THREAD DELETED CAUSE YOU CAN RIGHT NOW LOL

Oh a side note: We are thinking of doing a carbon fiber sink for a bathroom

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote