View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #83 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.O.W. 370Z View Post
What a load of ******** lol.

You argue in circles and concluded that the genuine manufacturer is unethical?

I will say I have never seen so many replicas sold by vendors on a forum before. This forum is unique in many ways.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
lol I would say my post was just as much a load of you know what, just as much as 370ztune posting a disclaimer/ BE AWARE on a PICTURE THREAD....

NO advertisement for retail sales/purchases where mentioned in my thread but 370ztune took it upon his/her self to rather try to give others the opinion of being aware of my car and how hes buddy buddy with R&D... Okay Im envy

And im just hurt because out of his WHOLE ENTIRE post, he didnt once...not even onceeeee say "nice car or compliment it or give any feedback regarding the overall theme of the car rather just single out the body kit... "

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote