View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:37 AM   #78 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
Ok cool, good job then! I see their point, they are probably basing their sales off of the 350Z rear panels. And since the 370 is already wide enough to not need overfenders unless you are as crazy as Veilside, only people that may want them is well...YOU who is making a carbon fiber car :P I was just asking since you are making custom parts.
We arent in the business of MAKING custom parts We are in the business of wrapping existing parts using REAL CARBON FIBER. So rather than making millions of molds, we use 100% OEM perfect fit parts SO we arent making replicas of everything when stock parts are like a mold it self and makes it affordable for everybody

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote