View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #75 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

lol shut up chris...The car will be 100% carbon fiber by the end of the year. I have stopped for the next couple of months due to shows, znationals and I want to drive it before its winter again haha.. The Doors and hatch are simple additions, its the quarter panels that are causing me to wait until winter. The roof is even carbon fiber but the quarter panels are just tricky. The 350z has a few carbon fiber rear panel but NONE for the 370z yet. I tried to get seibon to make it but they said there isnt that much demand. WHICH IS IDIOTIC BECAUSE OF COURSE THERE IS NO DEMAND FOR A PRODUCT THAT DOESNT EXIST. I KNOW 90% OF THE TIME IF I DONT SEE SOMETHING, I DONT BOTHER ASKING SO THEY'RE ASSUMING AND RATHER THAN MAKE IT FIRST THEY WANT TO WAIT :/ which is the reason why i dont have any seibon parts :P cause they mean hah

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote